Ways to Give
BECOME A MEMBER
Membership to The Arc Sullivan-Orange Counties, NY is important on so many levels
- It allows us to advocate for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities;
- To seek and support legislation on their behalf;
- To develop services to meet the growing needs of our families;
- To give The Arc Sullivan-Orange votes with the Board of Governors of The Arc New York
Our membership and community supporters play a critical role as The Arc Sullivan-Orange Counties continues to grow and develop innovative programs to meet the needs of the people we support and their families. Membership entitles you to invitations to events, newsletters and informational mailings as well as a discount card for approximately two dozen Sullivan and Orange County businesses. By becoming a member, you also are automatically a member of The Arc New York and the Arc of the U.S.
Every member receives the “Ultimate Discount” Card that fits into your wallet with discounts at 27 local businesses and restaurants in the Sullivan County or Orange County – good for one year and can be used over and over.
- Patron (Single) Member: $10 - One Discount Card, The Arc Sullivan-Orange Calendar, Annual Report, and Invitations to Events and Annual Meeting.
- 2 Individual Members (Two individual memberships from one family) $18 - Two Discount Card, The Arc Sullivan-Orange Calendar, Annual Report, and Invitations to Events and Annual Meeting.
- Lifetime Membership: $150 Lifetime membership for two, Two discount cards sent each year, The Arc Sullivan-Orange Calendar, Annual Report, and Invitations to Events and Annual Meeting.
DONATE TO OUR FOUNDATION
Your donation to the Foundation helps us continue our high standards of service and enable over 2,000 people with developmental disabilities to live as valued members of our community.
For questions or more information call 845-796-1350 ext 1050 or by email here.
You can join or donate securely below by check or by credit card.
Or you can mail your check to:
The Arc Sullivan-Orange Counties
Attn: Public Relations
162 East Broadway
Monticello, NY 12701
BECOME A MEMBER OR MAKE A DONATION HERE: